CerMark ULTRA Paste Ink$58.95 USD
- $58.95 USD|
- $125.95 USD|
- $225.50 USD|$464.10 USD
- $345.00 USD|
(U.S. Shipping ONLY)
New Product: All-In-One High Performance Laser Marking Aerosol for Glass, Ceramic, and Metals!
The new CerMark® ULTRA (ethanol-based) product is available now! We have a variety of Paste sizes available (50g, 250g, 500g, and 1000g sizes). We also have Aerosol sizes as well! The CerMark Ultra can be used for CO2, YAG, and Fiber laser systems for a variety of marking applications. This product is designed to be an all-in-one black laser marking spray/paste with a faster drying time for a wide selection of substrates, including glass, ceramic, metals, and more!
Based on internal testing, the CerMark ULTRA offers dark marking on stainless steel for example; however, the result isn't as dark black as the CerMark LMM-6000.
If you would rather have (1) product for a variety of laser applications and you don't need to comply with existing customer marking certifications, the CerMark ULTRA would be a great choice!
The easiest option is to try the 2oz. can and see how you like the results! If you are familiar with airbrush or foam brush applications, then this 50g listing would be appropriate.
CerMark® ULTRA laser marking aerosol utilizes a patented laser bonding technology that offers a unique non-damaging solution to create permanent, high resolution marks on a variety of glazed and unglazed ceramic materials including ceramic tile, dinnerware, mugs, sanitary ware (ceramic plumbing fixtures), porcelain, stone and brick as well as glassware and other types of glass, including automotive glass, spandrel glass, and container glass.
It is ideal for generating high-contrast dark black marks on a variety of bare metal substrates as well, including stainless steel, brass, aluminum, titanium, tin, copper, nickel and more.
ULTRA laser making aerosol is not recommended for laser marking on metals with a lacquered coating.
CERMARK® ULTRA MARKING PASTE FOR GLASS, CERAMICS, & METALS
CerMark ULTRA black laser marking paste creates extremely high-quality and highly durable marks while maintaining glass, ceramic, and metal substrate integrity.
- Specifically developed to protect the surface of challenging glass and ceramic substrates from laser damage.
- Specifically formulated to not stain or tarnish sensitive metals such as brass, copper, sterling silver, steel and others like other laser marking products can.
- Marks created with CerMark ULTRA black laser marking paste for glass and ceramics are significantly more resistant to glass fracturing when using CO2 laser systems.
- Marks created with CerMark ULTRA black laser marking paste are resistant to common strong acids, bases, organic solvents and extreme heat or cold.
- ULTRA marks also exhibit good salt spray resistance, scratch resistance and weathering resistance based on QUV testing.
- Once dry, ULTRA paste will not rub off on fingers while handling. This will allow immediate coating of parts with the ability to laser mark later when needed.
So Many Choices for Glass, Ceramic, and Metal Marking Sprays--Why Choose CerMark Products?
- Manufacturer, Ferro Corporation, has been in the enameling/coatings business for over 100-years (since 1919) with a Global Manufacturing/Distribution presence!
- The U.S. Military and NASA specs were established using CerMark.
- Ferro has an in-house Environmental Heath and Safety (EH&S) Department with ISO Certification.
- Offering the best quality, technical service, customer service, and reputation in the industry!
- CerMark is the industry standard and most recognized brand worldwide!
CerMark® ULTRA BLACK LASER MARKING PASTE FOR GLASS, CERAMICS, & METALS-APPLICATION METHOD
CerMark ULTRA comes in a ready-to-use paste formula which can be applied using a high volume low-pressure (HVLP) spray gun, airbrush, or aerosol. It must be applied with an even coat to ensure a consistent mark and color.
ULTRA black laser marking paste is applied to the glass substrate, dried and marked with a laser. The laser is used to fuse ULTRA laser marking paste to glass surfaces, creating a permanent additive mark with high resolution.
ULTRA black laser marking paste can be used to create pre-firing and post-firing marks on ceramics.
Pre-fire marks made with ULTRA are able to withstand high-temperature heat treatment, making it ideal for applications such as identifying tile bodies before glazing or for ceramic containers used in high-temperature manufacturing processes.
Post-fire marks can also be made with ULTRA on ceramic substrates, including creating marks on the back of ceramic floor tiles when used in industrial applications.
ULTRA black laser marking paste must be applied with an even coat to ensure a consistent mark and color.
In order to provide the best results, process requirements for creating high-quality marks may vary depending on substrate composition and/or thickness, application method, and laser type.
The contrast, resolution, and durability of the marks made with ULTRA laser marking paste makes it ideal for the following industrial laser marking applications:
- Marking glass trophies and awards
- Designs on plates and dinnerware
- Personalization of glass and ceramic mugs and cups
- Designs on ceramic tile
- Custom marks on metals
- Logos and decorative marking on metal
- Marking VIN numbers on automotive glass
- Coding and traceability on laboratory slides
- Specialty electronic components and substrates
- Serialization and brand marks on sanitary ware
- Logos and instructions on industrial products
- 2D data matrices
- Product serialization
- Direct part marking
- Text labeling
- Part traceability
THE FERRO CERMARK LASER MARKING ADVANTAGE
Better Consistency and Accuracy
Precision black marks on glass, ceramics, and metals can be achieved utilizing ULTRA black laser marking paste. Laser-controlled software enables positional accuracy with excellent repeatability for mark delivery.
High contrast, durable marks can be achieved more quickly using ULTRA compared to other marking methods.
In many industrial applications, ULTRA enables rapid marking speeds that result in reduced with decreased rework and scrap.
Extremely High Contrast and Resolution
Laser-bonded marks created with ULTRA laser marking paste produces permanent, high-resolution marks on glass, ceramics, brick, stone, and a wide range of metal substrates.
CerMark ULTRA Paste MSDS-Technical Data Sheet
Bare Metal Substrate List
- Stainless Steel
- And More
Non-Metals Substrate List
- Ceramic (Glazed or Unglazed)
- Brick (Glazed or Unglazed)
Various Paste sizes available: 50 gram, 250 gram, 500 gram, and 1,000 gram. Some sizes may require a couple week lead time, please Call or Message for details.
Shipping Options (U.S. Shipping ONLY):
- All CerMark ULTRA products (aerosol and ink) are considered by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) to be “ORM-D” or “Consumer Commodity”. These products may be shipped via ground or air. Ground shipping is the default shipping method for this product. Note, CerMark ULTRA aerosol/paste is subject to an additional $40 hazardous materials packing fee if shipped via air. This is due to regulations around the shipping of pressurized cans on airplanes.
- Overnight Shipping of CerMark ULTRA aerosol may be available with the hazardous material packaging listed above; however, LMM-14 Paste can be shipped via Overnight service without a hazardous charge!
- LJS Ships all Metal Marking Compound (LMM-6000, LMM-14, ULTRA) via FedEx Ground unless otherwise indicated.
FedEx Ground Transit Times from Laser Jump Start to U.S. Business Destinations
Note: Home Delivery shipping is slightly higher and may take an extra day for delivery for reference.
All CerMark aerosol products should be stored between 40ºF (5ºC) and 95ºF (35ºC) in a dark, dry place. Temperatures should not exceed 120ºF (50ºC). Aerosol cans should be stored on their side rather than their bottom, as the ULTRA material can settle and clump together inside the can. Side storage allows for even dispersion upon shaking.
CerMark ULTRA is an ethanol-based material. After laser bonding, any excess, un-bonded material can be washed off the substrate and down the drain into your normal water/sewer waste area. Note: Using hot water and rubbing the substrate surface with rubber or latex gloves works the best with regard to cleaning parts/materials after laser processing.
Unused aerosol cans that are still pressurized should be de-pressurized in a well-ventilated area (the propellants should be completely expelled from the can) and disposed of in your regular trash and solid waste area.