CerMark ULTRA Aerosol$15.00 USD
- $15.00 USD|
- $73.00 USD|
- $410.00 USD|$464.10 USD
The new CerMark ULTRA (ethanol-based) product will be available at the end of June 2020. We have a variety of Aerosol sizes that will be available (2 oz. and 12 oz.). The CerMark Ultra can be used for CO2, YAG, and Fiber laser systems for a variety of marking applications. This product is designed to be an all-in-one black laser marking spray/paste with a faster drying time for a wide selection of substrates.
CerMark ULTRA Aerosol MSDS-Technical Data Sheet
Bare Metal Substrate List
- Stainless Steel
- And More
Non-Metals Substrate List
- Ceramic (Glazed or Unglazed)
- Brick (Glazed or Unglazed)
Various Paste sizes available as well: 50 gram, 250 gram, 500 gram, and 1,000 gram. Please Call or Message for details.
- All CerMark ULTRA products (aerosol and ink) are considered by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) to be “ORM-D” or “Consumer Commodity”. These products may be shipped via ground or air. Ground shipping is the default shipping method for this product. Note, CerMark ULTRA aerosol/paste is subject to an additional $40 hazardous materials packing fee if shipped via air. This is due to regulations around the shipping of pressurized cans on airplanes.
- Overnight Shipping of CerMark ULTRA aerosol may be available with the hazardous material packaging listed above; however, LMM-14 Paste can be shipped via Overnight service without a hazardous charge!
- LJS Ships all Metal Marking Compound (LMM-6000, LMM-14, ULTRA) via FedEx Ground unless otherwise indicated.
FedEx Ground Transit Times from Laser Jump Start to U.S. Business Destinations
Note: Home Delivery shipping is slightly higher and may take an extra day for delivery for reference.
All CerMark aerosol products should be stored between 40ºF (5ºC) and 95ºF (35ºC) in a dark, dry place. Temperatures should not exceed 120ºF (50ºC). Aerosol cans should be stored on their side rather than their bottom, as the ULTRA material can settle and clump together inside the can. Side storage allows for even dispersion upon shaking.
CerMark ULTRA is an ethanol-based material. After laser bonding, any excess, un-bonded material can be washed off the substrate and down the drain into your normal water/sewer waste area. Note: Using hot water and rubbing the substrate surface with rubber or latex gloves works the best with regard to cleaning parts/materials after laser processing.
Unused aerosol cans that are still pressurized should be de-pressurized in a well-ventilated area (the propellants should be completely expelled from the can) and disposed of in your regular trash and solid waste area.