CerMark LMM-6000 Aerosol$114.50 USD
- $114.50 USD|
(U.S. Shipping ONLY)Quick Overview
LMM-6000 is a flexible metal marking product recommended for standard metals. The following provides a list of substrates on which LMM-6000 works well. This list is not exhaustive, however, so if your substrate does not appear on this list, please call or email LJS for suggestions and recommendations for your laser application.
LMM-6000 aerosol is an ethanol-based, ready-to-use black laser marking which allows for faster drying time. It is recommended for almost any metal substrate including stainless steel, brass, aluminum, titanium, copper, chrome plating, nickel and similar metals.
All Ferro metal laser marking aerosol products are formulated to deliver permanent, high-contrast and high-resolution marks for laser marking on metal using a spray application process.
CREATE HIGHLY DURABLE MARKS ON METAL SUBSTRATES
Ferro offers specially formulated laser marking materials for almost every metal substrate.
LMM-6000 laser marking aerosol for metal is specially formulated to create highly durable marks with high resolution on various metals.
In order to provide the best results, process requirements creating high-quality marks may vary depending on substrate composition and/or thickness, application method, and laser type.
LMM-6000 comes as a ready-to-use aerosol formula in a can. It is ideal for generating high-contrast dark black marks on a variety of metal substrates. It is not recommended for laser marking on metals with a lacquered coating.
The contrast, resolution, and durability of marks made with LMM-6000 make it ideal for the following laser marking applications:
Awards and Promotional Products
- Custom marks on metals
- Logos and decorative marking on metal
Industrial Laser Marking Applications
- 2D data matrices
- Product serialization
- Direct part marking
- Text labeling
- Part traceability
THE FERRO LASER MARKING ADVANTAGES
Better Consistency and Accuracy
Precision black marks on metal can be achieved in seconds utilizing LMM-6000 laser marking aerosol. Laser-controlling software enables positional accuracy with excellent mark repeatability.
High contrast, durable marks can be achieved more quickly using LMM-6000 compared to other marking methods.
Rapid marking speeds reduce energy costs while reducing rework and scrap.
Extremely High Contrast and Resolution
Laser-bonded marks created with Ferro’s laser marking aerosols produce permanent, high-resolution marks with high contrast on a wide range of metals.
So Many Choices for Metal Marking Sprays--Why Choose CerMark Products?
- Manufacturer, Ferro Corporation, has been in the enameling/coatings business for over 100-years (since 1919) with a Global Manufacturing/Distribution presence!
- The U.S. Military and NASA specs were established using CerMark.
- Ferro has an in-house Environmental Heath and Safety (EH&S) Department with ISO Certification.
- Offering the best quality, technical service, customer service, and reputation in the industry!
- CerMark is the industry standard and most recognized brand worldwide!
***Note: Sizes 250 gm, 500 gm and 1,000 may take two weeks to deliver***
CerMark LMM-6000 Medium Pricing / Square Inch:
12 oz aerosol
~$0.0881 per sq/in
50 gm paste ink
~$0.0916 per sq/in
250 gm paste ink
~$0.0351 per sq/in
500 gm paste ink
~$0.0355 per sq/in
1,000 gm paste ink
~$0.0295 per sq/in
CerMark LMM-6000 Aerosol MSDS-Technical Data Sheet
- Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel - Bright Annealed
- Galvanized Steel
- Carbon Steel
- Nickel Plating
Shipping Options (U.S. Shipping ONLY):
- All LMM-6000 products (aerosol and ink) are considered by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) to be “ORM-D” or “Consumer Commodity”. These products may be shipped via ground or air.Ground shipping is the default shipping method for this product. Note, LMM-6000 aerosol/Paste is subject to an additional $40 hazardous materials packing fee if shipped via air. This is due to regulations around the shipping of pressurized cans on airplanes.
- Overnight Shipping of LMM-6000 aerosol may be available with the hazardous material packaging listed above; however, LMM-14 Paste can be shipped via Overnight service without a hazardous charge!
- LJS Ships all Metal Marking Compound (LMM-6000 and LMM-14) via FedEx Ground unless otherwise indicated.
FedEx Ground Transit Times from Laser Jump Start to U.S. Business Destinations
Note: Home Delivery shipping is slightly higher and may take an extra day for delivery for reference.
All LMM-6000 products should be stored between 40ºF (5ºC) and 95ºF (35ºC) in a dark, dry place. Aerosol cans should be stored on their side rather than their bottom, as the LMM-6000 material can settle and clump together inside the can. Side storage allows for even dispersion upon shaking.
LMM-6000 is an alcohol-based material. After laser bonding, any excess, un-bonded material can be washed off the substrate and down the drain into your normal water/sewer waste area. Note: Using hot water and rubbing the substrate surface with rubber or latex gloves works the best with regard to cleaning parts/materials after laser processing.
Unused aerosol cans that are still pressurized should be de-pressurized in a well-ventilated area (the propellants should be completely expelled from the can) and disposed of in your regular trash and solid waste area.